Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
I would pay big bucks to upgrade if Lexus would open up their nav system so it would be operational while in motion. I hate to say how dissapointed I am with the Lexus navigation compaired to the navigation in my Acura. I'm so spoiled not to mention how hard it is to go backwards in technology. The Lexus voice recognition is lacking as well and it's slow, too.
So just buy the Nav bypass and have it installed? I love mine! =]

· Registered
239 Posts
For info on the Nav Bypass, just do a search for 'BeatSonic' on this forum (or others).

Yes, the cost was about $185, and I'm not sure on the cost to install, but they did have to go pretty deep in the dash.

Worth every penny to me!

I use the vehicle in my on-site computer repair business, so we're going to 3 new destinations each day. At the start of the day I use Enform to 'beam' down the three addresses, but if they're not on the first page of folders, or not on the first page inside the folder, I have to pull over to just 'page down' (a button above the joystick). Extremely silly! Of course it takes a couple minutes to download the destinations once I'm in the car, and of course I'm already on the road and driving by that time and don't want to stop. :\

Can't get to the various folders on my 32gb USB thumb drive, etc.

It's just waaaay too much of a lockout IMHO, and mine is GONE GONE GONE!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.