Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
371 Posts
Now iff 11.1 would unlock the system so you could use it when the car was in motion if you say "I Agree" to the dangers. Like Honda, then it would be worth the upgrade.
I would pay big bucks to upgrade if Lexus would open up their nav system so it would be operational while in motion. I hate to say how dissapointed I am with the Lexus navigation compaired to the navigation in my Acura. I'm so spoiled not to mention how hard it is to go backwards in technology. The Lexus voice recognition is lacking as well and it's slow, too.

· Registered
371 Posts
So just buy the Nav bypass and have it installed? I love mine! =]
Do you have a link to this navigational bypass hardware so I can do a little research on it? Thanks for your help.

· Registered
371 Posts
The European Site does not even have the CT listed so cant even check if up to date or note.

LEXUS Navigation Map Updates

That's poor Lexus! :(
Even with updated maps, the Lexus navigation it terrible and lagging so far behind the industry standard. I like my $200 Garmin GPS (with lifetime maps) far better than my 2 grand built-in Lexus navigational system -- and that's including their voice recognition as well. I kick myself every time I see the nav screen pop up for spending all that money from something so poorly done. Shame on Lexus -- I thought they were leaders and innovators.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.