Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that there were a couple different options from bamboo to striated graphite (pictured below)

Hood Grille Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Gear shift Window

Edit: I think I found a picture of the striated? It looks to be on the preface lifted ct.
Car Speedometer Vehicle Gear shift Automotive tire

Does anyone have any of these and have pictures? Curious to see how they look "real world" and not a photo shoot picture...etc. I do like the striated graphite pictured above. Seems to look nicer to me than the stock F-sport trim.

-Nigel

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just finishing wrapping all the silver trim on the dash with a black suede along with that peice. The spray glue left marks so ill redo it. For a while i was considering that teak wood for a bit of pop. Still on the fence with it though

·
Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just finishing wrapping all the silver trim on the dash with a black suede along with that peice. The spray glue left marks so ill redo it. For a while i was considering that teak wood for a bit of pop. Still on the fence with it though
Post some pics for us!

oh.... I like that a lot! It brings some warmth to the interior of the cabon... Now I'm rethinking the above and possibly going bamboo if I could fine it.

Nice!

I also might wrap the current piece that I have to the 3m ebony wood grain. Looks different but sort of lexus like:

Wood Rectangle Gas Font Composite material

Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Radio

And being such a small piece it might be nice.

-Nigel

·
Super Moderator
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
357 Posts
The bamboo looks nice, but it's the only piece that color on the whole car, so it's a bit odd. I did ebony wood grain in my previous Lexus and that looked great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts