1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
So I can't comment on the above, but I have the weathertech digital fit liners for the front seats.
They were $110 and they're awesome. I didn't worry about the back row because you could always just get away with standard square mats back there.

The maxpider mats look fine, but I'm pretty happy with the route I took.

·
Registered
990 Posts
So I can't comment on the above, but I have the weathertech digital fit liners for the front seats.
They were $110 and they're awesome. I didn't worry about the back row because you could always just get away with standard square mats back there.

The maxpider mats look fine, but I'm pretty happy with the route I took.
I also got the weather techs front and rear. My only regret and us I didn't get them sooner. I keep them all year long and they are great. I did look at maxpider due to being significantly cheaper than weather tech.They look quality but in the end I went with weather tech as I didn't see many reviews on the maxpiders.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
50 Posts
I also have front WeatherTech floor liners, which I use year round. They do the job and are worth the price.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Let us know how they are. I'd imagine they might be difficult to clean due to the flecked finish.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
people who have bought findway mats said that you just need to hose it out with a pressure washer and things should be clean, we will see

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just took the plunge on findway mats

initial impressions: pretty good, fitting is not 100% especially for the back row but good enough for me. the big deal here is the drivers seat mat where the dead pedal is now pretty much covered. will post pics and review in a new thread later this weekend

cost is around $70USD including canadian taxes for both front rows and back rows, local pickup (ie additional shipping charges may apply)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have Maxpider floormats in both of my CT's (His & Her's 2012 & 2015) and I like them. I found them back in 2012 before Weathertech started making mats for the CT. They are holding up well and actually cover the floor better than Weathertech, especially by the dead pedal. They also look a lot less industrial than the WTs. I would highly recommend them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have Maxpider floormats in both of my CT's (His & Her's 2012 & 2015) and I like them. I found them back in 2012 before Weathertech started making mats for the CT. They are holding up well and actually cover the floor better than Weathertech, especially by the dead pedal. They also look a lot less industrial than the WTs. I would highly recommend them.
"Less industrial" haha I like that. When I go into a car with Weathertech mats I feel like I'm a dog forced to walk on newspaper. Maybe this is probably because I'm from CA and we don't get a lot of bad weather. Is the floor coverage on the MAXspider comparable to the digital cut Weathertech or at least wider than OEM?

·
Registered
24 Posts
"Less industrial" haha I like that. When I go into a car with Weathertech mats I feel like I'm a dog forced to walk on newspaper. Maybe this is probably because I'm from CA and we don't get a lot of bad weather. Is the floor coverage on the MAXspider comparable to the digital cut Weathertech or at least wider than OEM?
The floor coverage is very good and even covers the entire dead pedal. They are about 1" deep and mount to the existing floor mat mounts.
P3140001.jpg P3140003.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have them installed in the front - they fit well and look good. I chose them due to pricing - there were multiple listings for prices from $89 to $109.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know more about these floor mats.Actually my friend using these floor mats in his CT and quality wise these are good.Other than this their design are also very awesome and in a manageable price .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts