Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at picking up a 2013 nebula/black interior nuluxe with the following packages

Premium Package
Navigation/Back-Up Camera
Seat Comfort Package
Cargo Net, Mat, Wheel Locks and Rear Bumper Applique

The car MSRPs for 37,5. What is a good price before TTL? I saw one person who got something similar for 32,9, but that seems like a stretch. What are people realistically getting around this time on '13s? Thanks!

·
Registered
163 Posts
If say not to bother with the bumper appliqué. You can buy the real ones on eBay for about $75 and put it on yourself, I did. ImageUploadedByAG Free1374796819.089607.jpg

Mine is a 2012 that I bought with low mileage (13k). I haggled it down pretty hard and got it for 26,990. On truecar.com mine is still listed as the cheapest 2012 premium CT sold in the Delaware valley/ tri-state area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I didn't ask for them, nor do I really care about them but they won't take them off. It seems like every dealer orders it with that $300 preferred package kit. Anyone purchase within the last month?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one within the past 3-4 months? It seems like most of the sales on the other thread were leases.

·
Registered
12 Posts
End of May I purchased a new 2013 CT200h F-Sport (MSRP $38,100) for $34,800 before TTL. That's about 9% off MSRP. I've read where 7% off MSRP is the norm, so I think I got a pretty good deal. But it also depends on what part of the U.S. you're shopping. I live in SoCal, where the prices are very completive. YMMV. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I'm in the Midwest and am at 35k for a 37, 5 msrp car. Spoke to about 5 dealers and that's the best I could get.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I saw one person who got something similar for 32,9, but that seems like a stretch.
When I was negotiating for the best price with 2 dealerships, I sent them the link to this website where someone said they got a new 2013 CT200h F Sport Ultra White ($38,100 MSRP) from a SoCal dealership for $32,900. Both dealerships said that it was "an impossible" price, well below their dealer invoice. From there, I settled for their "best price" of $34,800 without further negotiations. I can say that after 2 months of ownership, I'm completely happy with my CT and not once have I thought about what price I paid for the car. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea he said that those were lease deals with the 3000 rebate. Plus no one ever lies on the internet ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
According to Edmunds, the invoice price for your car is $35,467. The only $ incentive is new grad $1000 and military $750. Now if you lease, there is a $1750 lease bonus. You are buying pretty much the same car I got except back in 2011, the invoice price for the car was $340XX and I got it at invoice in So Cal.

If you had a Lexus before, you maybe about to get loyalty discount and if you have another luxury car, you might get conquest discount, but those are not offered all the time I think.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ended up getting the car for about 900 under invoice. Pretty happy overall, wish the car had a LITTLE more pep, but that's what the Corvette is for. Loving the savings at the pump so far.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Congrats and welcome. CT for the daily commute and Corvette for weekend fun! I'm half way to that :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts