Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kind of too expensive to do an engine hood clear bra protection from Lexus.
Does anyone know if there is any store doing this service in Seattle / Bellevue area?
Thanks.

·
Registered
352 Posts
If you do a search on youtube, they show you how to install one, which doesn't seem too difficult to do. Maybe someone who has done it can chime in.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lexus of Bellevue uses Chiprotect but Chiprotect will not perform work outside of the dealerships. They WILL sell you the clearbra material if you want it. As someone who previously worked in a vinyl application industry I can say that while applying vinyl is easy, applying it without bubbles and with perfect alignment is not. Even after doing it for years I would not trust myself to lay down the vinyl face and not miss a border, overlap a seem, etc.

The other places that supposedly do clearbra installations never returned my calls or emails. :confused:

·
Registered
516 Posts
I used a company called "Autobahnd"...they supposedly have locations all across USA...do a Google search and see if there is one near you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
try the dealership Lexus of Bellevue

I was able to negotiate a totally competative rate for this, and they do a lot of these I'm sure, give they are apparently the largest dealer ship on the west coast (they tell me).So I think of any one in the area, their quality will likely be very high.

·
Registered
1 Posts
OP, I'm having my 3M clear bra applied today by Jay's Tint Shop in Kirkland. The price is very reasonable for the full coverage package. They are also tinting my windows and do excellent work. I'm picking my car up tonight, one day turnaround.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did my job at Lexus Bellevue finally, because Lexus gave me a reasonable price, and life time replace guarantee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts