Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will soon be deciding between a 2014 CT200h F Sport or an Audi A3. I've done all the technical comparison research, and now looking for any "knowledgeable" input from anyone who either currently owns, or has some personal experience with the Audi A3. All "constructive" comments welcomed !

·
Registered
990 Posts
Just a thought but you may want to join an A3 forum and ask them? I highly doubt many if any would own a CT and an A3 as it would seem pretty pointless. I love Audi's but if you did your research you'd know that Audi and Lexus aren't even in the same league when it comes to reliability. Audi unfortunately lacks reliability on many levels which is why I would never own one. If you do buy one I suggest leasing and trading in after 3 years or less, that's the best way to drive an Audi.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My point was/is if anyone had any A3 experience/knowledge via prior ownership or current (some families have more than one car) compared to a CT200h. To your point, as I previously stated, I've done all the research, and you are correct regarding overall long term reliability. However, I turn my cars around every (3) years so I'm not too concerned about that. Primarily just looking to get a little more get-up-and-go and better winter time traction control, although, it's my understanding that the new 2014 CT will now at least have an on/off traction control button. Thanks for your input, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts