Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the CT now comes with standard DVD player as long as it has navigation package? This is so weird as the Lexus website stated it only has CD player.

Like the rest of the Lexus models, the factory DVD can be viewed while its parked with emergency brake engaged. Unless you install the bypass like the one sold by Prestigious Society. Prestigious Society » Navigation and Video Enhancement Module » Prestigious Society

I need to go check it out in person just to make sure it does play DVD. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have 2013 CT and just tried using DVD, it is capable of playing DVD but audio only! I was in impression that since it could read DVD then it surely can play VIDEOS. It must be for safety reason Lexus has disabled it..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 2013 CT and just tried using DVD, it is capable of playing DVD but audio only! I was in impression that since it could read DVD then it surely can play VIDEOS. It must be for safety reason Lexus has disabled it..
Try to play it when the car is stopped and parking brake is engaged. I believe the video will display then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts