Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

From the UK here as not too many Ct200h websites in the UK.

I am in the process of puchasing my new ct200h.

I am going the L version with Satnav package, Sunroof, DAB radio, the only thing left to decide on is the colour both ex and interior.

I have narrowed it down:
Fire Agate Pearl (4V3)
Ultrasonic Blue Mica (8U1)
or
Starfire Pearl (077)

What is the general sense of these colours and which woudl you choose.

Thanks

·
Registered
842 Posts
I love my Pearl, but all the colors are very nice. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. If I were in a more temperate climate, I would probably have gone with a darker color.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well of course the Fire Agate! Its quite different than just about any car. You really don't have to look far to find a white, silver, red, gray, blue or black car, but this color, very unique. I had to wait 7 weeks to get mine in Fire Agate, I could have paid many hundreds less and taken a tungsten or white one off the lot but I really wanted Fire Agate with the caramel nuluxe, why settle??:)

·
Registered
609 Posts
You mentioned websites, have you actually seen the colors in person? I don't know about the blue, but both starfire and fire agate look much better in person than on picture. You really should see them in person to decide which one you like better. My fire choice was the starfire, but when I got the dealership, they just sold it. They have the fire agate in the lot and the salesman was willing to give me a $500 discount so I took it. It is a very nice color and much more rare than starfire CT. So far I have seen 3 or 4 white CT, 1 yellow, and 1 red on the road. I haven't seen other colors yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I went for the Langdon Bronze version with cream leather and bamboo inlay

I chased the dealer in the UK to see whn it was going to be delivered and he said ' I have good news and bad news - bad news is it has been delayed until end of October - Good news that it will be the new 2013 model with updated satnav software'

Sweet.....Looking forward to getting it delivered.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I can't help you with the external colour (mine's red - it's a gorgeous deep red with quite noticeable metallic flecks in it) but would suggest you have a pale interior as it makes it look so much bigger.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was set on the Blue and really wanted that color but when I went to the dealership I found out that, in the US, Blue is only available on the F-Sport models. You might want to check out the situation on the blue where you are before you talk yourself into it.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
441 Posts
My CT is an F-Sport in Flame Blue (as it is called in Australia), which I think is unique to the F series across the Lexus range. I waited for three months to get a light grey leather interior trim because I am the only person in the universe who is sick of all black interiors.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The last two cars I had were blue and I was ready for something different. I went with the Starfire Pearl and Caramel Nuluxe. I love the combination.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the Starfire White with black leather. This is the fist white car I had in about 40 years and love it. Lexus white is like no other that I have seen.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am the only person in the universe who is sick of all black interiors.
Nope, I'm 100% with you. The CT shows more marks, scuffs, dirt than any car I've ever owned. Honestly I don't like the black Nuluxe much at all. Seems like most new autos are going to all black dashes, plastic trims, consoles, carpets, etc.. probably to save money in production..?? The gray leather seems to be the best option for sure. Wish I had it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts