Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm recently the proud owner of a 2016 ct200h F Sport, and I am looking to add a subwoofer to my system.

I am installing the following equipment in to my car:

Hifonics HFI1000.1D - (Installed in a 1cu.ft sealed enclosure)
Soundstream R3.10 700W 10" Reference R3 Series Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer
Soundquest SQK4ANL CCA 4 Gauge Wiring Kit
Kicker KISLOC 2-Channel K-Series Speaker Cable to RCA Adapter with Line Out Converter

Waiting for the subwoofer to get here, the polk I had apparently blew a coil (I blame Tiesto Maximal Crazy), my problem lies with the fact I am unable to find an accurate pinout for the wires coming off of the factory stereo, I seen a lot of people discussing other Lexus radios but I have yet to find a definitive guide or a picture someone has taken of the back of the head unit listing out with the pins are.

Also looking for advice on which pins to pull the signal from to send audio signal to the amplifier (Assuming that the rear speaker leads are going to be the best source).

Eventually I plan on purchasing a AudioControl LC8i, and adding an additional 4 channel amp to power the dash/front/rear speakers, which will also be replaced ASAP, but that is going to be a few months down the line.

Does anyone have a source for a complete wiring diagram for the back of the base factory head unit?

I’m Also looking for a little bit of clarification, the base audio system only consists of 2 dash, 2 door, and 2 rear door speakers, and are powered solely by the head unit it's self correct? there are no additional external amp(s) to worry about?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide or Insight you can give me, links to other post that may have this information I missed, I did a bit of searching but there's a whole lot of confusing information out there and I really want to be educated before I start pulling things apart when I finally get everything together and start my installation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
so, why not buying it? Well, the only solution for me was https://www.truesoundhire.co.uk/ . These guys know their job and know how to make your celebration or concert or even a small event special. There are actually many services they provide and you can choose anything which may be suitable for you. I guess, they will give some nice suggestions either. I used light and sound package for my barbecue party with my whole family. All children were so excited and always occupied with lightning effects. Thus, we could all take a rest time and enjoy ourselves and great company.

·
Registered
678 Posts
The answers to all of those questions are in my installation thread. You can also find a link in the forum to download the service manual, highly recommended.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts