Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been a car enthusiast for years, but never participated in a forum like this before. I picked up my CT on Monday evening and haven't stopped smiling. Sadly, I didn't drive it most of tuesday because it was raining. Is that dumb? Here's what I got:

Starfire Pearl with water grey leather
audio package with nav (not that useful in Hawaii but I'm tired of using my iPhone for GPS)
LED headlights

My first choice was caramel nuluxe because it looks better with starfire pearl, but in Hawaii we are limited to set "packages" and the only option you can get with nuluxe is a back-up camera in the rearview mirror. I am all about the upgrades so sayonara caramel, hello grey!

Previously owned 1981 Toyota Supra, 1991 BMW 535i, 1996 GS300, 2002 Acura MDX, 2011 MINI Cooper and now this! I had to give up the MINI because of back pain.

Very excited to learn from and share info with more experienced owners!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lucky girl! You have the colors that I wanted. I got the nebula gray and the black interior because that is what they had.

Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Those are the memory buttons for the power seats that come with the leather package

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new ride!

Those are the memory buttons for the power seats that come with the leather package
Woah, really? Damn, why would they put those there?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats ! Looks like the windward side......

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can sync "your" key (there are two keys provided) to the seat position memory button so in case you and "someone else" drives the CT, so once it is sync'd it will automatically adjust to "your" seat position memory position as you approach and unlock the CT. You do NOT need to push the seat position memory button once it's sync'd except to change your seat memory position.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome! Grdnrxr, those pictures were taken in Manoa. :) I noticed that there is another Forum user with a similar name (HeyGurl) so I may try to change my ID so as to avoid confusion!

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey lulumama u still a CT owner? I've been a member on this site since i bought my CT Jan '12 but haven't been active really. Just tryin to gather up some interests if you wanna meet and greet with other CT owners who live in Hawaii.

Mahalo and shoots

1 - 12 of 12 Posts