Lexus CT200h Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I noticed now weathertech.com has first & second row (4 pieces) all weather floor mats listed for the 2011, but not the 2012. Is it safe to assume they're compatible with each other. I thought I'd ask if there's a very slim chance the locking buttons on the floor may not line up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the Lexus all weather mats and they fit perfect. Look like they will do the job once the rains start.

·
Registered
414 Posts
If you are in a snow area, the Lexus all-weather mats don't do a very good job. The melted water and salt will spill over the sides onto the carpet. That's why a lot of us have been waiting for Weathertech mats, and why I bought the 3D ones.

I have the Lexus all weather mats and they fit perfect. Look like they will do the job once the rains start.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Keep in mind these are not the 'custom fit' ones, the ones that have the lip all around.

I noticed now weathertech.com has first & second row (4 pieces) all weather floor mats listed for the 2011, but not the 2012. Is it safe to assume they're compatible with each other. I thought I'd ask if there's a very slim chance the locking buttons on the floor may not line up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you are in a snow area, the Lexus all-weather mats don't do a very good job. The melted water and salt will spill over the sides onto the carpet. That's why a lot of us have been waiting for Weathertech mats, and why I bought the 3D ones.
Personally, I knock the snow off before entering the car... now getting my kids to do it? Hmpf....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bringing an old thread to life.. I am a proud owner of a 2012 CT with 5k miles.. Just ordered the Novoline all weather mats from Amazon..Mats+shipping $99. Ordered on Sunday got it yesterday..Fast!! They fit like a glove they have the edge lip so the rainwater or melted snow does not spill on to the carpet. I live in New England so snow is a problem here. It also has the Lexus L, love it so far. Had to take out the factory mats to get these to fit right. Will post pictures if there is any interest.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.