Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
The Lexus all weather mats are really pretty good and at least they are available.
They are, unless your in the snow belt. The Weathertech ones contain the snow/water better and keeps it off your carpets better.

Matt... it's been 5 months since introduction now, you think they would have a better update.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anybody have an update from weathertech? Or a guess about how soon they will be available? Rainy season is right around the corner. I might have to start looking at the alternatives if weathertech doesn't make them soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I called WT today. I was told 3 more months. I am going to go with Lexus for that reason. Can't wait that long.

·
Registered
283 Posts
That seems to be their standard answer... It's been 3 more months & 3 more months since March.

They advertise in all the magazines now how great they are and their 'new' modern facility is increasing production and from what I see it is worse then before for lead times. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I'll hold out & just use my Walmart generic ones for the time being. I really want the WT ones!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yeah. I would buy some cheap ones that aren't the Lexus ones until the WeatherTech ones come out. The Lexus ones really don't hold up at all and you'll just get frustrated when they start to disintegrate with normal use.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Since we can't get Weathertech mats yet and winter is coming, has anyone found a good generic brand that we could use as a substitute that fits good? I find the Lexus winter/rubber mats are way too small to be of any use in the thick of winter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Since we can't get Weathertech mats yet and winter is coming, has anyone found a good generic brand that we could use as a substitute that fits good? I find the Lexus winter/rubber mats are way too small to be of any use in the thick of winter.
I was planning to pickup a set at Walmart as someone suggested but then I found a nice pair in AutoZone that can be trimmed but I didn't find a need to, think they were like $25

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just to update once again..

I called in and was told the same thing, however the car has not even been measured yet so... that means it's 3-4 months AFTER they get enough inquiries and get a car in the measure. So don't expect these any time soon...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just to update once again..

I called in and was told the same thing, however the car has not even been measured yet so... that means it's 3-4 months AFTER they get enough inquiries and get a car in the measure. So don't expect these any time soon...
For having a 'New' manufacturing facility and all the advertising they are doing in every magazine ot there, I would have expected more from them. Obviously they do not care about customer sat anymore when it's almost an entire year and they still don't have any idea when they will be available.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's another choice.............

Nigel JDM Parts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior
Floor Vehicle Car Hood Carbon

Sorry the pictures aren't that great

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have ordered these mats through PartsEngine.ca. Their website doesn't show the CT yet, but I talked to them and ordered the ones for the IS250 online (same price) and they manually changed my order to the ones for the CT. As soon as I get them I will post pics and review.

I was browsing the internet today and came up with these mats for the CT:
U-ACE L1LX02211509 MAXspider KAGU 3D BLACK Floor Mats LEXUS | eBay
Looks like what we've been waiting for seeing as Weathertech still hasn't made a set for the CT.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just received my 3D mats and I'm very pleased. No longer do I have to wait for Weathertech. These are soft and fit perfect. Only took 1 day to get shipped to me (no charge shipping). See attached pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
I like those 3D mats... they cover the left hand foot rest. Are they rubber/etc backed?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Here's what the website says:

Maxpider 3D Molded Mat (Kagu) 1st Row Set - Black This product is available in Black Material: T.P.R. & P.E.T. Kagu means "Durable" or "Long Lasting." We developed this patented material and patent pending process to make the revolutionary car floor mat both in custom size and universal size. It is totally environmentally friendly without PVC, plasticizer and glue with no pah's harmful elements ...

There is a backing on them, although I'm not quite sure of the material. But it seems waterproof.

By the way, the website now shows a choice for the CT200h. See PARTS ENGINE | Home

I like those 3D mats... they cover the left hand foot rest. Are they rubber/etc backed?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered the All Weather Mats from Sewellparts.com. Very happy with these! Got the black 4 pc set. They look great and fit perfectly. I also got the Cargo-tray w/rear Subwoofer for the trunk, as I would hate to stain the area with all the shopping I do. Very happy with the material and way it fits the area.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.