Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got my car but the dealership said that the mats are not available yet.
Unfortunately, I'm using generic plastic mats. Very sad. :(
Does anyone know when WeatherTech will come out with CT200h mats.?
I've emailed them they said it depends on demand.
Any suggestions for all weather mats.?
Here was the word I got from Weathertech last week;

If interested sign up for them via the product request form mentioned.

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive,

Unfortunately we do not have any products ready for the 2011 lexus ct200h. There is about a 11-13 weeek time frame until we have products ready for purchase. If you would like to fill out a product request form at: http://www.weathertech.com/service/applicationrequest.aspx we will notify you once the products are ready for purchase.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our customer service at: 800.441.6287 and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best Regards!

Stephen Sutor
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.
Customer Service & Sales Representative

·
Registered
283 Posts
Weather Tech

:mad:
Well looks like bad news from Weathertech.... 3-4 MONTHS!!!! Give me a break. Notice the 'if we start producing' comment. Told them to send a tech to my house and he can measure today...:mad:

Unfortunately at this time we do not have to fitting mats (digital fit floor liners) available. The car is relatively new and we are actually waiting to receive the car so we can start measuring and producing products. As of right now we are looking at about 3-4 months until the 2011 Lexus CT200 will be ready. If you would like to fill out a product request form at: http://www.weathertech.com/service/applicationrequest.aspx we will notify you if we do start producing the floor liners.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact our customer service at: 800.441.6287 and we'll be more than happy to help.

Best Regards!

Stephen Sutor
[email protected]
800.441.6287 Ext: 450

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just checked again with Weathertech and seem to get the same canned reply. With winter coming and them being in a new high production factory, we see in all the magazines, I would have hoped for faster turn around then this.:mad:

Unfortunately we do not have any products ready for the 2011 Lexus ct200h. There is a 17-20 week time frame until we have products ready for purchase. If you would like to fill out a product request form at: Application Request Form we will notify you once the products are ready for purchase.
Best Regards!
Stephen Sutor
[email protected]
800.441.6287 Ext: 450

·
Registered
283 Posts
The Lexus all weather mats are really pretty good and at least they are available.
They are, unless your in the snow belt. The Weathertech ones contain the snow/water better and keeps it off your carpets better.

Matt... it's been 5 months since introduction now, you think they would have a better update.

·
Registered
283 Posts
That seems to be their standard answer... It's been 3 more months & 3 more months since March.

They advertise in all the magazines now how great they are and their 'new' modern facility is increasing production and from what I see it is worse then before for lead times. :mad:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just to update once again..

I called in and was told the same thing, however the car has not even been measured yet so... that means it's 3-4 months AFTER they get enough inquiries and get a car in the measure. So don't expect these any time soon...
For having a 'New' manufacturing facility and all the advertising they are doing in every magazine ot there, I would have expected more from them. Obviously they do not care about customer sat anymore when it's almost an entire year and they still don't have any idea when they will be available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.