Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
I'm selling my 08 Evo and getting the 2012 F Sport Ct200h in Obsidian on thursday. I'm looking at putting spacers and road magnet springs on. For the fit I want, I've seen this pic online :

Spec: 19x8.0 +36 / 19x8.5 +24

gallery_maverick_405s_4.jpg

Made calculation with these specs and the fronts extend 21,7mm and the rears 40,05mm. I was thinking of getting Ichiba Version 2 hubcentric spacers of 17mm in the front and 38mm in the back which would put the stock wheels at 17x7 +28 and 17x7 +7. Also, are the center bores the same as on the prius (54,1mm) since Ichiba hasn't put the Ct200h on their site yet?

Thanks,
Vincent

·
Registered
46 Posts
i put spacers on mine. 15mm up front and 25mm in the rear. wheels are perfectly flush with fenders now. i used ichiba v2 spacers, our cars don't show on their site so i just ordered the prius ones since they have the exact same specs. hope that helped. the sizes i used are the absolute max you can use with stock fsport tridents since they have 9mm less offset than the standard 17's.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i put spacers on mine. 15mm up front and 25mm in the rear. wheels are perfectly flush with fenders now. i used ichiba v2 spacers, our cars don't show on their site so i just ordered the prius ones since they have the exact same specs. hope that helped. the sizes i used are the absolute max you can use with stock fsport tridents since they have 9mm less offset than the standard 17's.
-----

Are the wheel spacers safe? Do you need to cut the original studs?

No vibrations?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im planning to get some 15mm spacers for my rear that has a +35 offset, but becuz of natural camber it sticks inwards a bit so I think I should be safe :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bringing back an super old thread.

I am assuming that there is no rubbing issue that is pretty much maxed out as being flush with the fender right?
If there is no issue with rubbing on the fender, this should be an amazing setup for the Trident Rims.
Ichiba spacers have a great quality as I had it on my Tacoma with 2 sports bikes in the back holding its weight without any problems.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know about the wheel spacer and its size which is good with it. I like it so much and nice to know the suggestion about it which is really awesome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts