Lexus CT200h Forums banner
101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
FWIW, I tried mounting a set of Subaru factory rims (16") and they did not fit. Bolt pattern was correct, but the rims hit the calipers. I also tried mounting a set of aftermarket 15" rims which also hit the calipers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm a new owner of ct200 :) I need your help. my ct has oem 17" wheels. I want to replace them with enkei rpf1 r18 8j (i think it is 35 offset) wheels. I'm interested if there would be some issues? I mean odometer and speedo issues, or abs esp problems? if you can, tell me which rims i should install on them?

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I believe that Team Lexus was able to help with this back on page 1, and they are 16x6, +45
Thank you, I don't know how I missed that.

Thanks for the chart and links too, very useful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Noticed the enkei rpf’s over the nt03+m’s are still lighter and more budget minded than your traditional baller status wheels. I noticed also that there seems to be areas where you can squeeze some extra mpg’s out of your vehicle especially in the wheels department. Also we all know we have some great insurance and coverage some like me even with free towing and road side assistance etc so, with that being said I plan on removing my spare ( here comes the internet mob ) just to free up some more weight. Has anyone else done lighter wheels and tires with removing the spare and if so was the fruits of your labor and compromise worth it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, just recently picked up a CT200h and planning on putting some BC BR coilovers and some wheels. I need some help on my wheel set up and your opinion. Not sure if there is anyone running this set up and will i be needing minor fender modification.

18x9.5 +35 all around
Tires- 235/35/18
Did you end up putting those rims on your CT? Do they fit without any rubbing? I’m also thinking of putting 18x9.5 +35 rims in my Lexus and not sure if it needs spacer or will need the fenders rolled.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts