Lexus CT200h Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very nice. You don't rub in the front? Mine used to rub in the front occasionally and I was on Megan spring, running that same size and offset wheel, but I am running 235/35
Yes it rubs a little bit. What's the best way to fix it other than raising it up a bit?

·
Registered
61 Posts
FWIW, I tried mounting a set of Subaru factory rims (16") and they did not fit. Bolt pattern was correct, but the rims hit the calipers. I also tried mounting a set of aftermarket 15" rims which also hit the calipers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
has anyone had success fitting 15 inch wheels? or will they not clear the brakes

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking at some rpf1 17x9 in either +35 or +45 any one have an idea if they'll fit?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm a new owner of ct200 :) I need your help. my ct has oem 17" wheels. I want to replace them with enkei rpf1 r18 8j (i think it is 35 offset) wheels. I'm interested if there would be some issues? I mean odometer and speedo issues, or abs esp problems? if you can, tell me which rims i should install on them?

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I believe that Team Lexus was able to help with this back on page 1, and they are 16x6, +45
Thank you, I don't know how I missed that.

Thanks for the chart and links too, very useful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Noticed the enkei rpf’s over the nt03+m’s are still lighter and more budget minded than your traditional baller status wheels. I noticed also that there seems to be areas where you can squeeze some extra mpg’s out of your vehicle especially in the wheels department. Also we all know we have some great insurance and coverage some like me even with free towing and road side assistance etc so, with that being said I plan on removing my spare ( here comes the internet mob ) just to free up some more weight. Has anyone else done lighter wheels and tires with removing the spare and if so was the fruits of your labor and compromise worth it?

101 - 117 of 117 Posts