Lexus CT200h Forums banner
81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks man. Still in the making. What are you using ? I was looking at the ichiba v2 10mm. Is that what you are using? If so any issues? If not what are you using and do you recommend them?
I have the Ichibas, but I don't believe they make v2 in 10mm. I've had mine in since last Nov without any issues. You might want to check willitfit.com to see if your rims come out the same or more as mine. My car specs are in my sig and you can see my fitment pics. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys! I am new to here, and my english is very bad sorry.

I want the lexus is200 wheel mount to my ct200h. I knew the details, and dimensions. The is200 wheel size 17x7 et50. I want to fit these rims 205/45/r17 dunlops.
If the ct's original wheel 195/65/r15, et40. I order a special hub converter with 20mm wide. If i calculating is ok, the +20mm for et50 rims = 17x7 Et 30. It is okay?
And what do you think? This is good for me?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello guys,

Here is my setup: 8Jx18", ET35, Toora T560. The rims need some reconditioning. I will be back with pictures after I'll give some paint on 'em. For tyres, I am still looking.

What do you think: white, light gray, dark grey or black? Matte or gloss? Metallic or not?

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Red

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Mid-size car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, just recently picked up a CT200h and planning on putting some BC BR coilovers and some wheels. I need some help on my wheel set up and your opinion. Not sure if there is anyone running this set up and will i be needing minor fender modification.

18x9.5 +35 all around
Tires- 235/35/18

·
Registered
12 Posts
@whitehat.. I did a fitment test for vossen cvt 19x8.5 and fit beautiful. Im going in that direction with br racing coils w/ 235/35/19. 19x10 fit on the front with a few mm to spare but the back didn't work out since it hit a lower bar and up against the strut.
I just did set of 19x8.5 Vossen Cvt's (+45) offset with 225/35/19 Toyos and they fit great.

81 - 100 of 116 Posts