Lexus CT200h Forums banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am actually looking for wheel/tires in the other direction. I would like 16" that should give a better ride (I believe). I am an old guy and don't need the new look, I would like a smoother ride. I see that TireRack.com suggests 16" for snows for the Ct200h, but they don't show 16" for summer tires. Has anyone out there used 16s?
After doing some pretty in-depth research...205/55/16's should do just fine for what you want. This fall I will be purchasing snow tires in that size with steel rims. They should work better in the snow than the OEM 215/45/17's if that's what you have now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tirerack had them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Strangely, many wheels and tyres websites still list the CT200H as 5x114.3 (guaranteed fit! they say). It's a shame that there are not that many 5x100 19inch around. Would love to have gone with Vossen/Stance wheels.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Apparently, Stance has 19x8.5 PCD 5x100 just released. Would love to achieve a deeper dish look if possible (as youtube below)

Any advice what offsets would be best for this? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys.
new to the site from Australia.

i was wondering if any of u know whether it'll be any issues if I was to run 2012 Subaru wrx wheels with size spec: 17x8, offset +53 with rubber: 235/45/17.

my major concern is obviously if it will run against anything?

Haven't got my car yet do hoping anyone could help!
cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys.
new to the site from Australia.

i was wondering if any of u know whether it'll be any issues if I was to run 2012 Subaru wrx wheels with size spec: 17x8, offset +53 with rubber: 235/45/17.

my major concern is obviously if it will rub against anything?

Haven't got my car yet do hoping anyone could help!
cheers!

·
Registered
9 Posts
it's amazing how scared and wimpy ct200h owners are.
I am running 18x9 +30 offset front and rear with 225/40/18 all around dumped on coilovers.
The front rubs a tiny bit with the car full and going over dips but nothing a slight fender roll can't fix.

61 - 80 of 116 Posts