Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just got a 2015 CT200h base in silver, and I want to lower it and put some after market wheels on it. I was wondering what you guys thought of these wheels, and what lowering suspension you guys would recommend to lower it a couple inches.
Wheels
Car(Not mine but for color reference)

·
Registered
43 Posts
For suspension I would do lowering springs from either Lexus themselves (f sport blue) or the rsr down springs. I have the rsr ones and I posted a picture on here I think, if not my instagram is Clean__ct. Those wheels will fit, but if you are thinking of doing aftermarket wheels I would get a 18" wheel just to fill the gap a little more. If you like the 17" wheel size though those will work and im actually selling the real wheels (te37 mag blue) in similar specs that I had on my ct.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would get a 18" wheel just to fill the gap a little more
Okay, I was looking at the 18’s but when I linked it it must’ve been the wrong ones, but i’m trying to stay relatively low budget so I think I’m gonna get the reps.Thanks!

·
Registered
2017base,1"f sports springs18x8.5 +35,245/40/18,fspt grille,jlaudio,f/r,microsub+,lc2i,kicker180.4
1 Posts
I have that same brand wheels i have the slo2 in gunmetal. i have 18x8.5 +35 on 245/40/18 and 1: fsport lowering springs and the fit is perfect. actually want to go with 19" niche verona

1 - 5 of 5 Posts