Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :)
I have a CT200H since 2 month. I finally bought aftermarket tail lights for a very good price... I live in France, there is literally ZERO lexus aftermarket seller lol... I had to order in China.

Here is the result :

That's just perfect i love it ! Especially the turn signals :D

See ya !

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
367 Posts
I have a CT200H since 2 month. I finally bought aftermarket tail lights for a very good price... I live in France, there is literally ZERO lexus aftermarket seller lol... I had to order in China.

Here is the result :

See ya !
How about a link to the lights? How much were they? Share

·
Registered
62 Posts

Here is the result :

See ya !
Very nice. Can you provide link? Tks.

·
Registered
2012 Lexus CT200H - 111K
22 Posts
I would only buy those tail lights if they are genuine eagle eyes brand. All the rest on ebay are fakes. I heard they fade out within a few months.

·
Registered
2012 Lexus CT200H - 111K
22 Posts
It's eagle eyes brand
sorry but maybe I missed something earlier.
i did see the link shared. How did you know they are eagle eyes brand? I checked the whole page on the link you shared and nothing mentioned Eagle eyes. Did you know it was eagle eyes brand before you purchased?
If you could share the proof that would be very helpful to us all who are looking to upgrade at some point.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Eagle Eyes" is written on the tail lights, i can take a picture for you
I didn't know it was eagle eyes before buying, but i think Eagle Eyes is the only manufacturer anyway

·
Registered
2012 Lexus CT200H - 111K
22 Posts
@Mehdi-lqs92
Thanks do you mind taking a video of the tail lights as they are functioning in brake light mode.
What is your opinion of the brake light output compared to the stock tail lights, do you feel it is enough for safety?

In the LED version about 80% of the tail light has been converted to the NX design which only left 3 small bulbs for the brake light.
In the video shown by Eagle Eyes on youtube Eagle Eyes Youtube CT200H, you can see the brake light built is just 2 small leds! Huge change!

Can you comment on the brake light output after your upgrade so we can see the safety compare to the stock tail lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts