Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have open box/brand new basically 2020 ct headlights. Used them to take pictures and that’s it. In SoCal/ Orange County area. Asking 120 local pickup or 120 plus shipping to wherever you are(only us).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could you please upload a photo of the tail lights that you installed in night
I took them off already man, but too be honest they are brighter than I thought they would be lol. There are videos on YouTube that show the brightness online.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took them off already man, but too be honest they are brighter than I thought they would be lol. There are videos on YouTube that show the brightness online.
lmao why did you take it off?
the fact that my inside tail lights are off are really annoying me , I was thinking about getting a pair of these. ty bro

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My factory oem ones were tinted so they look pretty decent to me. Do you want them? I can ship to Canada?

·
Registered
56 Posts
i was going to get a set of those, but for some reason i feel they would not be bright enough for coming up behind me drivers to see I have my brakes on..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was going to get a set of those, but for some reason i feel they would not be bright enough for coming up behind me drivers to see I have my brakes on..
The middle part of the tail light comes on when braking during the day actually and during the night the brake light is pretty bright actually. It’s definitely brighter than expected since it’s a LED.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts