Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the call today. I ordered March 3rd and I'll take delivery on Thursday, August 18. Fitting reward for having spent 4 days in a hotel bargaining a collective agreement. I am so tired I nearly didn't stop at the dealership on my way home, but of course I just HAD to. I can't wait for Thursday. I just wish I could have taken a picture of it rolling off the truck on Friday!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
metropolitim, I'm actually closer than Ottawa but the NBA is going to have to sort it out themselves - they are in a bigger mess than I would want to deal with! I'll stick to hopping in the car for long road trips that don't involve a couple of $60 fill-ups. Yipee!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YOW, have a great time today getting to know the car. The red is something else in the sun and I think the F-Sport wheels would look great - hope the supply chain on these things gets flowing. I'm gonna get tint when I can, how about you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.