Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a clean 2014 CT F Sport at a great price. They’re going to replace the tires, which look immaculate, btw. Before driving off the lot, the salesperson and I did notice, however, the cargo blind/cover was nowhere to be found. After I got home, I looked at the online listing and sure enough, it was there. My question is, am I SOL bc I didn’t raise a stink then and there? As has been discussed by others, the cover is not particularly cheap. Do I have recourse in demanding they find/provide that part?

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
89 Posts
Just ask. All they can tell you is no. Are you willing to return the car if they say "no we won't give you one"? Then you really have nothing to lose. Is the car in the picture you saw the car you bought? Usually, they have fine print stating that the pictures are for demonstration purpose and may not be an exact representation of the car being sold.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
89 Posts
This person is selling theirs

·
Registered
11 Posts
You just bought the car, call the Manager and explain the problem, simply "how do I go about getting the part my car is missing, while getting the car ready, they forgot to do that ..." do this while fresh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts