Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy this car with 52K miles. Clean carfax, single owner and have test driven it multiple times and everything looks great.

Wanted to get feedback from owners. We currently have a 2011 Prius 2 and are looking for an upgrade. We know power wise its similar but def. a serious upgrade on quality/looks.

Also, how would this compare against a 2011 Audi A3 TDI? Right now we are leaning towards the

Additional Accessories:

Navigation Package
Leather Package
Premium Audio Package
USB/Auxiliary Inputs
Keyless Start
Power Moonroof
Multi-Function Steering Wheel
Rearview Camera

·
Registered
123 Posts
TDI would be louder than hybrid. Only real upgrade form Prius to CT is the interior/Lexus brand but I think the backseat of the ct is more crammed than the Prius. I feel like navigation is a must on the CT, not necessarily for the navigation but just having the screen and the control helps a lot for daily things. Keyless start is a plus as I never have to take my keys out of my pocket (actually I don't even have any keys on me since I got the smart key card and that is in my wallet). Rearview camera is useful.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I originally had a 2011 Jetta TDI before my Lexus and before my Acura. Let me tell you one thing. Not only is diesel a headache maintenance wise but it's also hard finding smaller shops that'll work on them. Also, diesel driving is completely different from hybrid. While you save money on gas driving on highway, your gas mileage is almost worse than a civic in the city.

·
Registered
635 Posts
While you save money on gas driving on highway, your gas mileage is almost worse than a civic in the city.
I agree with this. Diesel drivers try to downplay hybrids with their 50mpg highway rating, but what they aren't telling you is that they are getting 25 mpg city just like everyone else. For many people their city driving exceeds their highway driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts