Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying the Premium with leather and nav. I see that the most expensive options (for the USA) includes Perforated seats.

What is the advantage of perforated seats? :confused: (my guess is that they keep you cooler in summer???) IL,NV, ZC, AN, LP

thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got the leather package. I can't tell you any advantage with the perforated seats, but I am really enjoying the memory seats and rain sensing wipers.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Advantages are in summer to help circulate air and keep you cool. Also allows for drying of the leather quicker to reduce mold growth.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Matt, so living in Southern California, I think that I'd want Perforated seats.

Now, the big question is:

Are Perforated Seats, dimming mirrors, memory seats, LEDs and Rain sensing wipers worth the extra $2500???? (total cost with PCS Radar cruise is $39,365)

hmmmmm.....

·
Registered
239 Posts
I suppose it could help dissipate extreme flatulence downwards rather than reflecting it back up.

Personally I'm very happy with the NuLuxe, really what sold me on it was the color. I loved the look of the creamy caramel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts