Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the NAV on the other day...the lady's voice comes on to tell you when to turn and stuff...but with the radio on, I can't hear her as well...I want to know if there is a separate switch for the NAV audio? I tried turning the radio down but it turned down the NAV audio too...any help???

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Try this ...

On page 312 in your navigation manual you can setup the voice level.

Go to "setup", then go to "voice settings"

Voice volume defaults to "4" and can be set to Off or 1-7

First try "5", then try "6" and finally "7" to see if it improves the loudness of your navigation system.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On page 312 in your navigation manual you can setup the voice level.

Go to "setup", then go to "voice settings"

Voice volume defaults to "4" and can be set to Off or 1-7

First try "5", then try "6" and finally "7" to see if it improves the loudness of your navigation system.
thanks...found it....level 7 works best for me...again, thanks.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
You're Welcome; glad to help. ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
You can also set the navigational voice to the driver's side... that seems to work far better for me. The radio also mutes in the single speaker the lady's voice is coming from. My Acura mutes all the front speakers when giving directions so you don't have any of that radio chatter in the background. I like that approch much better.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have the NAV on the other day...the lady's voice comes on to tell you when to turn and stuff...but with the radio on, I can't hear her as well...I want to know if there is a separate switch for the NAV audio? I tried turning the radio down but it turned down the NAV audio too...any help???
For those of you with NAV, doesn't the music MUTE when the Nav is giving directions? Is it optional to fully mute the music?

·
Registered
63 Posts
For those of you with NAV, doesn't the music MUTE when the Nav is giving directions? Is it optional to fully mute the music?
no, it doesn't mute.

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
If the voice is set to talk to you on the driver's side, the radio volume does lower a little -- but not much. Try it!

·
Registered
152 Posts
good to know. i really need to give the manual a good once over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts