Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any aftermarket addon lip for the 2014-15 f sport front/rear other than TRD?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might pick it up too but would like to see more images of it. where will you be ordering yours?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh sweet. how much is that running you? all 4 pieces? maybe i'll ask tustin lexus where i got ct.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually just saw Nigel has it too. Available for pre-order. Hefty price tag!

·
Registered
238 Posts
So you got it for $500? You definitely should post up some pics once you get it. Front lip and side skirts would look niiiice.
I ordered prepainted Ultra White and you still have to pay for the freight to Carson. Hopefully all the delays at the Docks doesn't hold up delivery, original estimate was 4-8 weeks from Japan. I ordered back on January 8th, so don't expect it until late February

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered prepainted Ultra White and you still have to pay for the freight to Carson. Hopefully all the delays at the Docks doesn't hold up delivery, original estimate was 4-8 weeks from Japan. I ordered back on January 8th, so don't expect it until late February
ever get your lip yet? i'd like to see pics!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nope, just checked with Carson Toyota last week, they said its at the docks, just waiting for things to get unloaded. The dock strike, really put a hurt on getting things on time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts