Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted a box that was OEM like and wanted everything hidden, the Socal shop here did not disappoint! We were able to fit the P300 RF amp in the factory housing under the passenger seat, right by the OEM amp made by Panasonic. For my first sub/amp (pending new custom box), I'm very very pleased w/ the results!

Sound quality w/ the premium audio is adequate. Simple adjustments to the treble and bass this system works well w/ the new sub installed. Going full speaker upgrade has crossed my mind. $150 per door dynamat, and Focal speakers but realized quickly the performance I get w/ this set up is more than enough for road trips!!! For now......

Trunk Vehicle Subwoofer Car Audio equipment
Subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Vehicle Car
Subwoofer Loudspeaker Vehicle audio Audio equipment Car subwoofer
Vehicle Car Floor Tire Family car
Subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Vehicle audio Car subwoofer

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I realize this is an old post but we just traded our CT200h in, and took the custom fiberglass sub enclosure out. This enclosure holds an 8"sub and is molded to fit the rear passenger side corner of the trunk. It looks factory and barely takes up any space. We have the box, and are looking to sell. We are in So Cal. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts