Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a phone/GPS device holder that I would like to place in the bowl of the console of my 2013 CT200H.

The bowl I'm speaking of is the depression just below and to the right of the silver control in the image. In order to keep the holder in place I would like to place 4 magnets under the bottom side of the bowl. Can anyone tell me how to access that piece of plastic? It appears to be a separate item but I haven't found how it is fitted in. I can lift the top of the sides of the console up and off. But that still does not give me access to the bottom of that bowl. Any howto's on disassembling the console?

thanks,
jjefferies

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
that gives me a starting point. Is there a repository of these diagrams or any text to go along with the image of where to start first in disassembling?
Just asking in case there is. But thanks this is much better than me blindly pulling on things till they break or make horrible noises.

JJefferies

·
Registered
29 Posts
Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console Steering part
1. Remove cover under climate control display (open glove box and pull it from right side). You have to remove this cover in order to remove trim on step 2
2. Remove both trims by lifting them up at end
3. You will find some bolts/screws holding the console after removing trims, unbolt them
4. Lift the console.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.