Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear in my question. I mean physically harder to push down. I find my foot starting to hurt after about an hour of bumper to bumper traffic. So I compared it to my IS pedal and the CT seems harder to push down. Anyone?

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now that there are more CT owners out there, I going to ask the question again. Does anyone feel the accelerator pedal is harder (in normal mode) to press compared to other cars? I still have some foot pain as a result of driving my CT in heavy traffic. I really like this car so I need some help.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update.... Well I took my CT for the 5K service and spoke to the dealer about the accelerator pedal, the drivers door sticking, the passengers inside door handle coming off and the steering wheel off center. They rotated my tires and replaced the passengers inside handle and told me everything else was with in normal specs. Grrrrrr..... I looked at my other cars and noticed how far the accelerator pedal is forward on the CT in respect to the brake pedal and how low the pedal is to the floor with causes my foot to press down more. Has anyone else noticed? Not sure if that's the issue causing the foot pain. Has anyone that replaced the accelerator pedal with the F sport pedal noticed a difference in pedal pressure? Does anyone that replaced their pedal with the F Sport want to sell the stock one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.