Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Absolute best feature

31K views 76 replies 52 participants last post by  Miop4000 
#1 ·
If you have to pick just one feature of your CT you love what would it be?
Mine has to be the radar cruise control. Set and forget and then just enjoy the quiet ride and stereo.

#4 ·
Premium Audio and F Sport Suspension !

#17 ·
I'm not sure if it is my favorite feature but I have to agree with the several posts and say that I was very surprised by the comfort of the head rest.

#18 ·
love:

- headrest
- front seats
- the quiet glide through the carpark

hate:
- fuel tank size (if only it was a 60 litre tank).

#20 ·
I now love the Audio quality after I replaced the three premium front speakers, front tweeters, front door speakers and added an amp. Now it sounds closer to audiophile level of my Definitive Technology /Marantz/ Kuro Elite home system.

#24 ·
i think since every car i've owned since 2003 has had a moonroof, it's not so new for me - but glad you like it!

#34 ·
Oh yes, fully agree. Other cars have similar bluetooth and tech stuff but I've never been in a car before where you feel so part of it.

I also love the way you can have 3 different cars depending if the mode knob is at eco, normal or sport.

#28 ·
It has to be the bluetooth integration for me too, as a feature that really helps and which I've not had before on a car :

Being able to stream audio from the phone (helps having proper iPod integration too, I used to use an FM retransmitter)
Being able to say "I'm on my way" without fumbling with text messages or holding the phone

#37 ·
The best feature has to be the handling. Especially when upgraded with aptly named Road Magnet springs and 16lb Enkei wheels at each corner.

One day, after a service call in Moraga (Kalifornia), while on my way to the next service call in Oakland, I found this beautiful curvy road. (Think of curves like Stacey Keibler).

I wasn't cooking it. It was a beautiful day, a winding road, the CT200h. Windows down, sunroof open. Introducing the Great Redwoods to Rush's song from Hemispheres, The Trees.

I swear I'm innocent, then this anger ball local in his gas guzzling Truck/SUV stomps in behind me. Seconds later he's laying on the horn, flashing his lights, trying to get me to pull over so his self righteous arse can go get another 40.

Wrist. Flick. Glide. Slide.

It's all downhill from here. The ICE didn't even kick in.

Honey Badger is in sport mode. After a couple Keibler curves 10mph slid onto the speedo. MPG while going downhill is still increasing faster than the national deficit.

A few more, and that ******* was a memory. His top heavy POS couldn't hang in the curves. I might not know the road as well as he does, but I do know how to drive, and ride, the dragon.

Track change. 32gb Lexar USB thumb drive in the kitty. Nav system bypass engaged, I can flip down to some 311.

"Today seems like a good day, to burn a bridge or two."

The ICE is still cold as, well, ice. Petrol? We don't need no stinkin' petrol!

4 miles later, the tires are more than warmed, and we pull off onto a 'scenic overlook'. Whip out the Canon 5D Mark II, and set up some epic pictures.

Red rolls by, probably. I really don't give a damn.

What is the opposite of love?

Hate? No...

Indifference...

Honey Badger just don't give a damn. (Google it, NWS).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.