Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am about to buy a 2015 CT 200h for my wife. I am new to this hybrid but not to Lexus. Is there anything that we should be aware of before buying this vehicle? We are excited about this vehicle. Trading our last of a dying breed 2008 V8 Pathfinder in for this one. I just traded my Xterra for a G37 in March and we traded a IS250 awhile back also. My wife loved the 2012 we test drove and I am guessing the 2015 will drive even better. It should be here anytime from today to Friday. Thanks in advance!

· Registered
117 Posts
These hybrid's from Toyota are very bullet proof.
You shouldn't see any issues with the vehicle and outside of oil changes, there isn't really much these cars need for the first 60,000 miles....and even then.
I just traded in a 06 Prius with 190,000 miles on it for my 15 CT, and my Prius was simply amazing. Never asked for anything except oil changes, and the odd time gas.

The 2014+ got a lot of updates and improvements over the 11-13 cars. So you should notice a bit of difference from the 12 you test drove.

· Registered
312 Posts
125k miles on my '14 F Sport CT and no issues. This was my second hybrid (after a 2012 Prius C I still have in the family) and the only thing different I had to deal with is jump-starting. It's a different method.

Beyond that, you can treat it like a normal gasoline car if you want, Toyota/Lexus designed all their hybrids that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.