Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after reading here a bunch, I decided to go take a test drive at my local dealership. They randomly had the exact car I was looking for. Bought it at auction 3 days prior. Hadn't been through detail or inspection, but it looked literally brand new, save for a few little pieces of trash on the floor boards. It has 29,000 miles. F Sport, Premium Package, and Nav. Pretty much every add on available, minus the leather seats. The original sticker on it was $39,999. It was a single owner lease. It drove brilliantly.

The salesman said baring something crazy, it would be certified. His manager had told him that once it's certified they'll be asking $23,900 for it. He also said his manager didn't have a lot in the car, and that he was confident his manager would come down to $22,500, and possibly lower if I really pushed hard.

That seems like a pretty fair price, especially if I could get it down closer to 22,000. Also he kept saying the certified warranty is 6 years unlimited miles from the time of initial in service. I had a lot going through my head, so I didn't think to ask more questions about the warranty. But then looking online at the Lexus webpage, it kept saying 3 years/100,000 miles on L Certified. So I was confused. I went over the dealerships webpage and looked at their CPO information, and on their webpage it said it again, that all L Certified vehicles come with an unlimited miles, up to 6 year warranty. Does anyone have any clarification on that?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seems like a good price. I paid $25,500 for an identical car with 18,000 miles last April. Also a Lexus CPO car. Warranty is 6 years/unlimited mileage from date of initial service. Also get 2 years of free maintenance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts