Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby ford just came home only half years, I like it more than computer and psp game player.
But this morning , I found one crevice on the light. And I can’t restart the lights.
Why it can’t light on ? so confused .
Maybe my hid light conversion kid is damaged because of my mistake .
But I never buy car accessory from ebay or others website.
Do you have some good idear? Where can I buy one piece , which brand is most valuable?
Thank you for all your advice .

·
Registered
132 Posts
i bought a kensun HID and it works perfectly so far...

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Dumping DDM for Kensun

I can agreed to that as I just installed the same brand.
I am dumping DDM HID and just ordered Kensun.

I currently have DDM 55W 6000K, battery relay harness, and 4300 microfarad capactive discharge and it still ocassionally fails sometimes drive, sometimes passenger, sometimes both. Works a lot of the time; but the faliures are disappointing and unacceptable.

Ordered Kensun 35W 4300K ( this color matches the LED driving lights and better matches the Sylvania ultrawhite fogs)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am dumping DDM HID and just ordered Kensun.

I currently have DDM 55W 6000K, battery relay harness, and 4300 microfarad capactive discharge and it still ocassionally fails sometimes drive, sometimes passenger, sometimes both. Works a lot of the time; but the faliures are disappointing and unacceptable.

Ordered Kensun 35W 4300K ( this color matches the LED driving lights and better matches the Sylvania ultrawhite fogs)
please don't leave ads to me ,ok ?
i just want to know ,about my baby ford , should i have to install the ford hid ?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Kensun - Amazon order URL

i just want to know ,about my baby ford , should i have to install the ford hid ?
Try this one $86.49 delivered from Amazon. Kensun. Everyone says it works good and doesn't fail. I ordered it and if you wait a couple of weeks I will let you know how it works.

Here is the URL (web address) to order:
http://www.amazon.com/Kensun-Xenon-C.../dp/B001TPVLU8

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just want to Suggest you can try to visit vvme hid, its models iare complete for all cars, and the quality, the price are both pretty good. Reputation is very good online.good luck On ebay or google .

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
spam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts