Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby ford just came home only half years, I like it more than computer and psp game player.
But this morning , I found one crevice on the light. And I can’t restart the lights.
Why it can’t light on ? so confused .
Maybe my hid light conversion kid is damaged because of my mistake .
But I never buy car accessory from ebay or others website.
Do you have some good idear? Where can I buy one piece , which brand is most valuable?
Thank you for all your advice .

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Dumping DDM for Kensun

I can agreed to that as I just installed the same brand.
I am dumping DDM HID and just ordered Kensun.

I currently have DDM 55W 6000K, battery relay harness, and 4300 microfarad capactive discharge and it still ocassionally fails sometimes drive, sometimes passenger, sometimes both. Works a lot of the time; but the faliures are disappointing and unacceptable.

Ordered Kensun 35W 4300K ( this color matches the LED driving lights and better matches the Sylvania ultrawhite fogs)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am dumping DDM HID and just ordered Kensun.

I currently have DDM 55W 6000K, battery relay harness, and 4300 microfarad capactive discharge and it still ocassionally fails sometimes drive, sometimes passenger, sometimes both. Works a lot of the time; but the faliures are disappointing and unacceptable.

Ordered Kensun 35W 4300K ( this color matches the LED driving lights and better matches the Sylvania ultrawhite fogs)
please don't leave ads to me ,ok ?
i just want to know ,about my baby ford , should i have to install the ford hid ?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Kensun - Amazon order URL

please don't leave ads to me ,ok ?
i just want to know ,about my baby ford , should i have to install the ford hid ?
Try this one $86.49 delivered from Amazon. Kensun. Everyone says it works good and doesn't fail. I ordered it and if you wait a couple of weeks I will let you know how it works.

Here is the URL (web address) to order:
http://www.amazon.com/Kensun-Xenon-C.../dp/B001TPVLU8

Good Luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.