1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Omg. Nice.

·
Registered
267 Posts
As I clicked the link I thought "What? That's gonna look so dumb. Who'd wanna...<saw the picture> whoa...looks pretty nice."

·
Registered
164 Posts
So where do the side curtain air bags go !!!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
If this were to be put into production, the rear would have to be more bubbly like a ISC. Just as the ISC, looks great with the top down, but terrible with the top up.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Why not? Because it'll be a hacked hatchback, which will be a bad compromise compared to a car that's been designed as a convertible from the start.

I know, it's not cool among consumerists to talk about function over form, but that's just my opinion. I don't really care how good it looks (can't see it when I'm driving the car anyway), I want it to perform its function well. A hacked hatchback is just too much of a functional compromise.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not? Because it'll be a hacked hatchback, which will be a bad compromise compared to a car that's been designed as a convertible from the start.

I know, it's not cool among consumerists to talk about function over form, but that's just my opinion. I don't really care how good it looks (can't see it when I'm driving the car anyway), I want it to perform its function well. A hacked hatchback is just too much of a functional compromise.
One question...did you have the name TERMIN8R before the Arnold fiasco or afterwards?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
So where do the side curtain air bags go !!!

they'll probably shoot up from the side rather than fall down from the roof. LOL.

232 Posts
Theophilus Chin is an auto artist, this is just a rendition of his figment of imagination. He is not affiliated with Lexus. It appears to be a rag top, unlike the hardtop is250c convertible; but the rear seating is akin to the now almost defunct SC.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts