Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone pretty new here and i thought i'd leave this here. I "applied" the 3m black matte vinyl on the chrome
part above the grille. I think it looks pretty nice but ill have to redo it (messed up on the corners and edge) Let me
know what you guys think. BTW does anyone know how to take that chrome piece off so next time i wrap it, i'd be
alot easier? thanks!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive design

· Premium Member
661 Posts
I like it. There must be a way since you can order different pieces, but I do not know for certain sorry

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i think wrapping would be better because you have to option to go back to the original if you want and it's really cheap compared to painting it. I didn't remove it when i wrapped mine but i need to redo mine because of small imperfections around the corners. If you figure out how to remove that part, let me know~

· Premium Member
94 Posts
Yea i think wrapping would be better because you have to option to go back to the original if you want and it's really cheap compared to painting it. I didn't remove it when i wrapped mine but i need to redo mine because of small imperfections around the corners. If you figure out how to remove that part, let me know~
I like it! Think I'll do that too. There are 2 bolts, one on each corner which holds that piece to the plastic bumper/grill. Don't know if you can get to the bolts unless you take the bumper off. Seems like a really tight squeeze getting to the 2 bolts.

· Registered
65 Posts
loooks good!!

· Registered
65 Posts
let me know if you want to wrap mine too ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.