Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I put cargo in the car and lay it on the back of the folded down 2nd row seats, depending on what I carry, it miffs up the carpet on the back of the seats. So I found a rubber mat at Home Depot for $19. I made a template of the back seats out of cardboard and cut out the mat. It's two pieces in case I want to use one of the seats. When not in use, I slide it onto or under the rear OEM cargo mat. So far so good and a cheap fix for protecting the back of the seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
When I put cargo in the car and lay it on the back of the folded down 2nd row seats, depending on what I carry, it miffs up the carpet on the back of the seats. So I found a rubber mat at Home Depot for $19. I made a template of the back seats out of cardboard and cut out the mat. It's two pieces in case I want to use one of the seats. When not in use, I slide it onto or under the rear OEM cargo mat. So far so good and a cheap fix for protecting the back of the seats.

that's an awesome DIY! do you have the item# for this mat from home depot? this would be perfect when i put my bike in the trunk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts