Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car just hit 25K miles...Oil change light is on...called the dealer to schedule an oil change and they asked me if I want to do a complete scheduled service. Not sure what gets done at 25K miles......or should I just change the oil and wait for 30k miles to do a complete service?

·
Registered
200 Posts
25k would be just a recommended tire rotation according to the owners manual/manufacturer suggestion, assuming you changed the oil at 20k...next OIL change would be at 30k

·
Registered
391 Posts
My car just hit 25K miles...Oil change light is on...called the dealer to schedule an oil change and they asked me if I want to do a complete scheduled service. Not sure what gets done at 25K miles......or should I just change the oil and wait for 30k miles to do a complete service?
I will just be changing oil at 10K intervals as recommended. Others are changing more often. 25K service is very light. Probably can get the tires rotated for free at the tire shop you normally use. The other things you can do yourself in 15 minutes. Just document you did them. Could just put your initials next to them in your Lexus maintenance guide There is a thread telling how to reset the oil light. It's all up to what you like to do and how much money you like to spend.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.