Lexus CT200h Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's on the facebook group Lexus CT200h USA group, there's no direct link to the private group video, you can see if this works. You may need to join the group to view.
Thanks, i joined the group, but cannot find the video, scrolled all the way down.

Could you please tell the approximate date of publish?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I noticed that this headlight has no side markings, will it pass the annual inspection?
I suppose it depends where you are located and how thorough your inspections is. I usually only worry about passing smog here in California. If anyone is going to give me a fix-it-ticket or state ref. for anything, it’ll likely be from a very observant California Highway Patrol officer.

·
Registered
2017 Lexus CT200h
13 Posts
Love the build bro! I just picked up a 17 CT F sport a few months ago white as well, got tired of driving my prius but loved the prius MPG lol. Just wanted to say thanks for all the updates and photos, You are inspiring my current CT build. Love the white on bronze color combo. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
View attachment 61276
View attachment 61277
View attachment 61275
Another update ish, I installed TRD skirts, lip, rear diffuser, modified the factory exhaust with functional dual outlets/tips. I updated to 2018+ taillights but I am still in progress for figuring out the turn signal problem (already have LED flasher relay installed without any luck). I’ll likely do another thread once that’s all done to my liking.
Been looking for outlets/tips like these for a similar modification. Don’t want to spend on a new exhaust system. If you don’t mind what kind of outlets are these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Been looking for outlets/tips like these for a similar modification. Don’t want to spend on a new exhaust system. If you don’t mind what kind of outlets are these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Found them on eBay, here's a link to the exact tips/outlets I bought

As far as the piping, you would only need 2.5" 90 Degree Elbow / Piping, if you're picky then you can get SS Mandrel bends like the one below

·
Registered
12 Posts
Found them on eBay, here's a link to the exact tips/outlets I bought

As far as the piping, you would only need 2.5" 90 Degree Elbow / Piping, if you're picky then you can get SS Mandrel bends like the one below
I'm a little curious as to what you did for the second outlet as well, did you just cut a hole into the driver side of the factory muffler or something? I'm trying to retain the factory exhaust sound with the stock muffler, last thing I want is to amplify the sound of a prius motor paired to a CVT

·
Registered
12 Posts
Back to the original topic, if anyone needs harnesses or just connector sets to build your own feel free to reach out, I got my hands on a whole box of the required 2 pin/5 pin/6 pin/8 pin connectors for pretty cheap to keep me busy while I wait for my headlight sets on order.
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Engineering Auto part Machine

41 - 51 of 51 Posts