Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the Forum kind of sad that I made it here under these circumstances I am parting out my 2016 CT was in a wreck but really damage the frame underneath the car they totaled it out so I bought it back from insurance but most of the parts are in mint condition Starfire Pearl I believe the paint. Doors are in mint condition with tan interior accents I have the rear seats in tan leather available with address all airbags are available, the stock rims with 80% tires are available. Side view mirrors, transmission, brake booster, Josh, instrument panel, console, many of the plastic trim pieces and Bodywork are available if interested in anything please give me a shout you can email me and we can work a deal I'm just trying to get a down payment for a new car because I ended up having to pay some bills with the insurance check. Motivated to sell make me an offer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Man sorry to hear that glad that you’re okay.
What’s the status on your hood and the front chrome piece above the grill ?
Some idiot backed in to my ct

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to hear. Where are you located (hopefully socal)? I'm looking for the plastic trim that goes the the rear door. Mines cracked because I had a bunch of snowboards in the back and slammed the door to hard lol

Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, Hope you're ok after the accident. I was interested in the front bumper\grill as I have a 2013 and would like to swap it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much for the part of the steering wheel with the chrome L from the LexUS emblem? I had some chrome peel off of mine and would like to replace it, is it part of the airbag? In any case I am interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the Forum kind of sad that I made it here under these circumstances I am parting out my 2016 CT was in a wreck but really damage the frame underneath the car they totaled it out so I bought it back from insurance but most of the parts are in mint condition Starfire Pearl I believe the paint. Doors are in mint condition with tan interior accents I have the rear seats in tan leather available with address all airbags are available, the stock rims with 80% tires are available. Side view mirrors, transmission, brake booster, Josh, instrument panel, console, many of the plastic trim pieces and Bodywork are available if interested in anything please give me a shout you can email me and we can work a deal I'm just trying to get a down payment for a new car because I ended up having to pay some bills with the insurance check. Motivated to sell make me an offer
I’m interested in the engine, inverter, coolant pump covers. Please let me know if they are available?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts