Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 lexus ct200h's parking light wires are not colored. (e.g. red and black). They are just white and I cannot figure out which wire is positive or negative. But I can see there is green dot on one side of connector. Does it indicate positive? Or how can I distinguish polarity?

·
Registered
990 Posts
2015 lexus ct200h's parking light wires are not colored. (e.g. red and black). They are just white and I cannot figure out which wire is positive or negative. But I can see there is green dot on one side of connector. Does it indicate positive? Or how can I distinguish polarity?
I would suggest getting a multimeter or a voltage detector to test for yourself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
129 Posts
1021yohan, if you research and thoroughly understand the DIY guides that people have posted here you should be able to install the cam w/o a multimeter. You'll have to find the threads yourself, but I was able to put in a rear cam and LCD rear view mirror between 1 or 2 guides. IIRC, the color of the positive wire I tapped in the driver boot is pink. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts