Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
looks nice and fine tuned to your liking bro. glad to hear the 20mm's do fit on the front with no need to grind. I like the fact that this subtle mod makes the car look a bit more aggressive and stands out from the stock CT's you see out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The slight tire poke was bothering me, since spacers are a cheap mod I ended up ordering 20mm spacers. I'm much happier with the set up. You guys probably already know, but the studs do not require any grinding since the stock wheels have an indentation/pocket. Here's some pics. Front 20mm, Rear 32mm. (Note: Rear angle pic I still have 25mm spacers up front)
View attachment 59936 View attachment 59937
View attachment 59934 View attachment 59935
Can you link the spacers having trouble finding the size

·
Registered
1 Posts
The slight tire poke was bothering me, since spacers are a cheap mod I ended up ordering 20mm spacers. I'm much happier with the set up. You guys probably already know, but the studs do not require any grinding since the stock wheels have an indentation/pocket. Here's some pics. Front 20mm, Rear 32mm. (Note: Rear angle pic I still have 25mm spacers up front)
Hi I have the exact same car as you and i love this wheel setup can you please provide me with a link for both the rear and front spacers I just don't want to purchase the wrong set. thank you for your time and information.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts