Lexus CT200h Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Typically a full bumper with fogs will fetch about 250 - 400 depending on condition.
At least that is what I have seen previously for other cars.

IMO you are better off keeping the old bumper somewhere.
When you go to sell the car, the fact that it has a 2014 bumper won't make a huge difference, you might as well sell that one separately.
Makes sense. But $250-400 only? I might just then keep it with me. Who knows, I may just start loving this old design again :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Rasche, Do you happen to have a list of the parts required that make up the kit Sewell sold you? I can get parts at wholesale and would like to purchase the parts myself. I am sure I can figure out the obvious parts like grills, bumper, etc. but i am wondering about the not so obvious parts like the fog light brackets and LED lights you mentioned and other misc items that are different from the 2012. Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
No I do not have a parts list. But you can find all part numbers on Sewell site. Look in the body section on the 2014 ct link.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Finally went ahead and got this upgrade for myself. Was planning on waiting for the rear upgrade available to do it together but it is taking way too long. :( Anyway can't wait to get this installed on my ct. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Okay I've completed the facelift of my 13 f sport to the look of the 14 f sport. Front and rear bumpers, and spoiler from Sewel, and roof painted 212 obsidian. Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here's Pics
looks great!!!

I am about to order the parts too for my 2012 UltraSonic CT FSPORT...

I have a 3 year lease ending this month that I just extended 6 more months....waiting for a special order NX200t between Jan-Feb!!!

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know about these design which are avail in the latest one. I like it so much and this design is follow by many people because its very graceful. Now i am also want to purchase this one for my Lexus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purschased a 11 CT200h. I saw a 2015 at a local junk yard that I can get the front bumper off for about $800 in my white. Does any one know if a 2015 Ct200 fit a 11 ct200?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm about to place an order with my local Lexus dealer for the following parts so i can do the swap on my 2011 ct200h non F-Sport. My question is am I missing any parts?

F-sport front bumper, Upper crome garnish, LED fog lamps, fog light brackets, Fog lamp accents, F-sport grille assembly, F-sport grill shrround, retainers & fasteners, mounting brackets & hardware, F-sport rear spoiler, F-sport rear bumper with reflectors and fasteners, mounting brackets & fasteners, shark fin antenna.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm about to place an order with my local Lexus dealer for the following parts so i can do the swap on my 2011 ct200h non F-Sport. My question is am I missing any parts?

F-sport front bumper, Upper crome garnish, LED fog lamps, fog light brackets, Fog lamp accents, F-sport grille assembly, F-sport grill shrround, retainers & fasteners, mounting brackets & hardware, F-sport rear spoiler, F-sport rear bumper with reflectors and fasteners, mounting brackets & fasteners, shark fin antenna.
I also plan on doing this. Was the parts you listed all you needed for the F-Sport front bumper and grill? What was the cost (front bumper and grill)?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Placed the order to convert my non f-sport 2011 to a look a like 2015 f-sport. I'll post pics after I complete the swap.
I replaced my rear bumper and spoiler with the 14-15 F-sport. I think you've got most of everything for those 2 parts but I didn't see the underside part for the spoiler (spoiler has 2 parts). I'm surprised your dealership was cool with getting them since the rear isn't a direct swap (you'll have 2 extra clips that can either be ignored or zip tied). Is the dealership also painting it for you too?

I also plan on doing this. Was the parts you listed all you needed for the F-Sport front bumper and grill? What was the cost (front bumper and grill)?
Although I purchased from Sewell which no longer accepts online orders, I paid $600 for the spoiler and $750 for the rear, which didn't include any clips/fasteners but it came painted. Didn't get the front bumper since I like the pre-2014 better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Total cost for all the parts (2015 f-sport front and rear bumper, front grill, accents, and emblem, Led fogs, spoiler, and shark fin antina) was $1,100 plus shipping. I have to get them painted because they no longer make the color (ash grey). Parts included new clips and fog light mounts.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts