Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Seawell is selling them and available on each year's pages. So it seems like a direct swap out. Not a bad price (with clublexus discount) if you want one. The front bumper also comes painted. Price for a starfire pearl is $1308.90

2013 CT200h: Bumper: Spindle Bumper Upgrade - Sleek, Sporty and every other colorful metaphor describes the F-Sport front fascia. Upgrade your 2011, 2012 or 2013 CT with the latest F-Sport factory option.Front Bumper Kit includes:F-Sport Bumper (opti
2013 CT200h: Spoiler, F-Sport -

·
Registered
200 Posts
very tempting...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I guess the question to ask is... "why"?
if anything, offer the rear bumper section.

·
Registered
609 Posts
How do you log in for the club lexus discount?
When you register for an account, the bottom of the page let you select which club you belong go. You just have to pick clublexus and enter your clublexus user ID at the box below that. Once you registered and logged in, the discounted price will show.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any before/after shots by chance, Rasche? Very tempted by this upgrade as well. I assume the bumper comes pre-painted from Sewell - any issues with colour matching?

·
Registered
609 Posts
I am interested in the upgrade too especially because there is a big hole at the middle of my front bumper from hitting something on the freeway. Did you replace the bumper yourself Rasche? If not, how much did you pay for it to be done? I will probably try to get a quote from a local body shop if I decided to do it!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts