Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some body work done my CT and they said they would install in as a freebie! I was originally quoted by a local Lexus Dealer to install for ~350. The body shop where i had some previous work done quote me 100. That 100 was waived because I did a bunch of other work as well.

Anyway, here is the link on sewell lexus:
2013 CT200h: Spoiler, F-Sport - Recommended Rear Spoiler Cover - 76892-76010Installation instructions not available. and
: Rear Spoiler Cover - ... with CL discount i think both items together are ~550. You need both pieces. You can xfer over your original LED brakelight to the new one.

Also, If you buy it here, it comes as 1 solid color, no black top like when you buy an OEM 2014 CT F sport. So when i got mine, it was all white, nothing to paint.

CAUTION: I got shipped 3 total spoilers. the first 2 came damaged because they burst thru the box. the 3rd one had to be custom packed by sewell themselves. The first 2 came from other places. Even the 2nd piece of the spoiler came slightly damaged, one of the tab guides broke off.

Here are pics of the newly installed spoiler.

The 2nd piece of the spoiler is this black covering thing on the bottom:

It appears just a bit bigger than the stock spoiler. it extends out about .5 to 1in, it def looks a lot better and more aggressive.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Does this go over your old spoiler or do you remove and replace the old one? I have a 2012 ct, so wondering what I have to do to make this work. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You need it because the new spoiler is in two parts. The top which is the color of car or black and the bottom finishes it by covering all wiring and mounting bolt and clips.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ah ok, thanks Rasche. Did you pick this up too? I really like the 2014 F-Sport look, but I assume that if I pick black, I can't get the sides of the spoiler to be painted the color of my car (nebula gray) like how the F-Sport is painted to match the black roof.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine came painted all ultrasonic blue. Because I forgot to tell Sewell to paint it black and to paint sides ultrasonic. It was my fault thou, they will paint it how you want it. I had mine painted black when I had my roof painted black.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I had some body work done my CT and they said they would install in as a freebie! I was originally quoted by a local Lexus Dealer to install for ~350. The body shop where i had some previous work done quote me 100. That 100 was waived because I did a bunch of other work as well.

Anyway, here is the link on sewell lexus:
2013 CT200h: Spoiler, F-Sport - Recommended Rear Spoiler Cover - 76892-76010Installation instructions not available. and
: Rear Spoiler Cover - ... with CL discount i think both items together are ~550. You need both pieces. You can xfer over your original LED brakelight to the new one.

Also, If you buy it here, it comes as 1 solid color, no black top like when you buy an OEM 2014 CT F sport. So when i got mine, it was all white, nothing to paint.

CAUTION: I got shipped 3 total spoilers. the first 2 came damaged because they burst thru the box. the 3rd one had to be custom packed by sewell themselves. The first 2 came from other places. Even the 2nd piece of the spoiler came slightly damaged, one of the tab guides broke off.

Here are pics of the newly installed spoiler.

The 2nd piece of the spoiler is this black covering thing on the bottom:

It appears just a bit bigger than the stock spoiler. it extends out about .5 to 1in, it def looks a lot better and more aggressive.
Hi! Part Number tell the spoiler?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sewell online parts store has been out of business for a few years now. There are other places that sell OEM lexus parts that no longer list the spoiler because it's prohibitively too large to ship. But if you contact them via phone/email they'll accommodate you if you really want the spoiler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts