Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a 2014 CT 200H. I have successfully paired my phone as a media player. I then fumbled through pairing that same phone as a "phone" to my car. The problem: The car will only recognize my phone as one device. Either phone calls or media, but cannot switch on the fly. Any thoughts or tips? Would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My '15 does the initial pairing seamlessly, but it does sometimes get confused when reconnecting after starting the car. I'm not sure why. I have cycled the Bluetooth setting on the phone off to force a repairing, which usually works. A couple of times, I have had to turn off the car to force the repairing, because doing it on the phone doesn't fix it. What happens when you have one device connected, and try to add the other? Mine (and my wife's RX) says it has to disconnect the device already connected, but reconnects both when I continue.

It sounds like you know what you're doing, so you have likely done this already, but ....... As a last resort, completely delete the phone from bluetooth in the car, reset Bluetooth on the phone, and start over.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine is a 21014 as well and I have the same issue. Everything is set to auto connect and it sometimes does but often doesn't its usually the media side that fails. It is paired so I just do a manual connect. But it is a real pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts