Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CT200h base silver lining
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the Base and F Sport roof spoilers swapable? I’d like to put an F Sport spoiler on my base. Seems like it shouldn’t be a problem like the grilles get swapped but just want to be sure.
Much thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Are the Base and F Sport roof spoilers swapable? I’d like to put an F Sport spoiler on my base. Seems like it shouldn’t be a problem like the grilles get swapped but just want to be sure.
Direct swap but you need to cover the clip holes on the base model so water will not penetrate

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
116 Posts
I did it, you don’t need to cover no clip holes or whatever someone said, it’s a direct swap but you need to have it painted if you have a 2013 f sport or non f sport or a 2014+ non f sport since they come black. Also it’s a very expensive swap. $550+ for just the part depending where you get it and paint.
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did it, you don’t need to cover no clip holes or whatever someone said, it’s a direct swap but you need to have it painted if you have a 2013 f sport or non f sport or a 2014+ non f sport since they come black. Also it’s a very expensive swap. $550+ for just the part depending where you get it and paint. View attachment 60962
Thanks! Looks awesome! I’m so obsessed with that spoiler! I think I found it pre painted and for a good price especially since I am avoiding shipping charge by picking it up at Toyota dealer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks! Looks awesome! I’m so obsessed with that spoiler! I think I found it pre painted and for a good price especially since I am avoiding shipping charge by picking it up at Toyota dealer.
You are buying it at a Toyota dealer? They don’t sell any of the parts here for me, and pre painted too? I would do more research, there are a few parts you need for the spoiler. You need the top side and the bottom size, also the gasket/seal. So it’s not one part you need. Look at the diagram, the other part is a pretty penny too for some plastic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are buying it at a Toyota dealer? They don’t sell any of the parts here for me, and pre painted too? I would do more research, there are a few parts you need for the spoiler. You need the top side and the bottom size, also the gasket/seal. So it’s not one part you need. Look at the diagram, the other part is a pretty penny too for some plastic.
Google that part number and you’ll see the diagram shows a few parts included and some screws or bolts to attach. I hope it’s what I need cuz I already ordered it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Google that part number and you’ll see the diagram shows a few parts included and some screws or bolts to attach. I hope it’s what I need cuz I already ordered it.
You need also the part #76892-76010, this part is another $230-270 and that part and the spoiler join together to make one piece. It comes with some clips the part you mentioned.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You need also the part #76892-76010, this part is another $230-270 and that part and the spoiler join together to make one piece. It comes with some clips the part you mentioned.
Ugh…I had seen this post on club Lexus and it looked like everything was included. Oh well I’ll have to see what comes with what I ordered and probably spend more coin for that other piece.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ugh…I had seen this post on club Lexus and it looked like everything was included. Oh well I’ll have to see what comes with what I ordered and probably spend more coin for that other piece.

It shows on the website what comes with the part you are buying. The lower piece is never included, that why i said its pricey to do this swap.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did it, you don’t need to cover no clip holes or whatever someone said, it’s a direct swap but you need to have it painted if you have a 2013 f sport or non f sport or a 2014+ non f sport since they come black. Also it’s a very expensive swap. $550+ for just the part depending where you get it and paint. View attachment 60962
Sorry about that. Mine is a copy version from Malaysia. Cost half around $250 but so-so quality including paint.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry about that. Mine is a copy version from Malaysia. Cost half around $250 but so-so quality including paint.
Why buy a copy, the real oem stuff is always the best and it fits as good as it gets. After paint and everything its like $800, worth it though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Why buy a copy, the real oem stuff is always the best and it fits as good as it gets. After paint and everything its like $800, worth it though.
I got a quote for almost $1200 with shipping so that $250 cheapo is the way to go. Not the best, but it's okay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts