Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone test drive this car? If I were shopping for a hybrid car right now, I would test drive this for comparison. It's base model starts off much cheaper than the CT. It's also rated faster and has better mpg than the CT. The engine seems more fun with paddle shifter. The only thing I would be weary of is the reputation with poor reliability, also not that inspiring to look at.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've only seen pictures and I don't like it. I would not compare it to the CT as it has no style. Lexus/Toyota already has the Prius so they were able to go out on a limb and create the CT, which is like no other hybrid. I just don't see any other manufacturers making anything that compares with the CT all around.

·
Registered
105 Posts
No Luxurious standards, looks nor image. Cannot really compare the two cars. If i wanted only to hypermile i would get a prius with the smalest rims available :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
looks are subjective but that car is rather bland in my opinion. Looks really uninspired.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did some compare, so far the Jetta Hybrid has no hatch back option. (and even if they do... it doesn't look sporty) For the looks, built quality, style, little bit more saving.. I could't compare it with my CT.

And last... when I went to the dealer that day, I told the sales about the Jetta is too expensive for me (because they just want to sell the fully loaded one... rather than explain to me what the selection come with... ) he bought me to the second-hand/ pre-owned department to find the car that I can afford... .......

·
Registered
53 Posts
I did some compare, so far the Jetta Hybrid has no hatch back option. (and even if they do... it doesn't look sporty) For the looks, built quality, style, little bit more saving.. I could't compare it with my CT.

And last... when I went to the dealer that day, I told the sales about the Jetta is too expensive for me (because they just want to sell the fully loaded one... rather than explain to me what the selection come with... ) he bought me to the second-hand/ pre-owned department to find the car that I can afford... .......
HA! Salesman - some of them just dont have a clue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts