Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

First time poster and first time Lexus buyer! I was getting trolled by my the first Lexus dealership I went to back in September. I gave them a 1,000$ down payment and was told they'd special order me my CT... never happened. 4 months later they call me saying they located 1 single 2013 Ultra White F-Sport ~125 miles from me... Well, I end up switching dealers and was able to get my Recent College Grad Rebate on top of some money off the MSRP. I went and picked it up on the 12th and I couldn't be happier!

@ The Dealer:

@ Home!!:

Since it took Lexus 4 months to find/"fake order" this for me, i'm assuming this could be the 2nd Ultra White in the USA? I saw one posted on the forums from the west coast that he got his Ultra White just a little earlier!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lol...as "rare" as these F-sports are...they aren't THAT rare...I have seen about 4 white F sports in the bay area...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ultra white or starfire pearl? ultra white is new for 2013. i only think it's rare because the dealership only located one in the entire USA after i put down a down payment about 4 months before i got it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Yea, I haven't seen one in my area yet either. I saw someone else just posted on the forum for a 2013 Ultra White F-Sport, so make that now, 1 of a possible 3. I see plenty of starfire pearls though :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just picked up a 2013 Ultra White F Sport as well! Congrats to your new beauty! Wasnt a big fan of starfire pearl
Congratz man! Where are you located at? I'm out of NJ.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi there, I have a starfire pearl F-Sport SE, what's the difference with ultra white? I'm guessing its a bright white? I haven't seen any ultra whites here in the NYC area yet. I usually see silvers and blacks but no ultra whites. Congrats on your new F-Sport!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, the Ultra White is a more full, rich, bright white. Paint code 083. It's on the IS-F as well. I'm outa Central NJ.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
star fire is pearl. i still haven't seen another ultra white around in the tri-state area yet lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
How do you like your F-Sport? your Bumper looks different than mine, US vs Canadian version are somewhat different.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the F-Sport! I mainly love it because of the full rich Ultra White versus standard starfire pearl white. I just pulled up the lexus.ca site, your bumper looks the same but perhaps the difference is in the front grille? I know the Australian version looks a bit different in the front, it's like got a wider bottom part lol, i like how that one looks :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice to see some more Ultra Whites into the market :) ... Guys, we having a party and it's WHITES ONLY (Ultra White that is :p)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took delivery last Tuesday on my 2013 Ultra White F SPORT. Lexus Santa Monica had 2 Ultra White's come in last week and I got one of them. Haven't noticed too many Ultra White's here in SoCal.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the fam! I haven't see any Ultra Whites in NJ yet. Just Starfire Pearls.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is an updated pic of my CT:

It's now lowered ~1.25" drop. (~2 finger wheel gap, stock was about 4)
Installed the Lexus OEM Visors.
Waiting on new wheels and to paint my Beat-Sonic Shark Fin Antenna.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts