Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why hasnt there been any news on the 2013 ct. I know the rx, ls, gs, es have all been announced but nothing on the ct. Anyone know any info on whether or not we'll be hearing about it soon? I have a gut feeling that the ct300 will be released for 2013.. Anyone else?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I don't think Lexus supersede a new model within such a short time frame. Perhaps a CT300h could be an additional model at an extra cost? Also, the push for a CT300h may be more pronounced in America. I don't see so many owners looking out for it in Europe or Asia.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My understanding is that the CT was built for Europe where it would compete against compact luxury cars over there. In other words, the CT was not designed primarily for the American market. I'd expect the European market to drive a lot of car's future. Then again, if demand for the CT in the US is SUPER hot, then maybe we'll different engine configurations. I doubt it tho.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either way its probably gonna start at right under 40k which i dont believe is worth it i guess.. When did the 2012 model come out? (month) i dont own a ct yet, but im counting the days. I really want to see what the 2013 has to offer, and if the change isnt worth it, ill just get a great deal on a 2012

·
Registered
200 Posts
2013 CT200h has been announced internally, only a few color changes, discontinued the ELECTRONIC DEVICE HOLDER....arriving this fall...

I'll get the info and post it up monday!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any info on this would be great. In particular, I was wondering if there would be an upgrade to the Nav system (like the one in the ES I believe?). Newbie here...

p.s. I was really close to pulling the trigger on a Prius four.... then stopped by the Lexus lot and tried the CT which caused me to pull the plug while I re-evaluate.

Pro's - CT is nicer ride, I also like the console (sp?)
Cons - lower gas mileage, about 6-7K more

I would be particularly interested in hearing comments from those who have experience with both cars. Also any concerns from larger folks? 6'2, 230 here

2013 CT200h has been announced internally, only a few color changes, discontinued the ELECTRONIC DEVICE HOLDER....arriving this fall...

I'll get the info and post it up monday!

·
Registered
296 Posts
New color? I'm sure they replace tungsten for liquid platinum and no more yellow? I still do think Lexus should offer nebula grey and still smoky granit, they are so different and both would still sell well. We want to know the change!

·
Registered
200 Posts
here is the info from the dealer only letter:

CT 200h
For 2013, CT 200h adds product enhancements and improvements such as padded armrest on center console,revised moonroof “close” logic for consistency with other Lexus models and a revised “pop up” logic so the navigation screen can be kept closed at start up. To expand our reach to both value-oriented and luxury buyers,heated front seats are moved from standard to optional equipment and combined with 4-way power passengerseat to create a new package. The existing Leather Package option also adds heated front seats and 4-way power passenger seat. Intuitive Parking Assist option is now offered for 2013.

Changes to CT exterior colorpalette are:
 Silver Lining Metallic replaces Tungsten Pearl
 Add new Ultra White (available only on F SPORT) and Daybreak Yellow Mica is dropped

The 2013 CT 200h Premium rises a very nominal $100 or 0.3% over the 2012 model.

The CT 200h base model is discontinued for 2013.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why does that sound worse? Taking out a standard to make it an option for more money? Maybe im reading it wrong. Thanks for the updates!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Im really happy about the ultra white on f-sport model. Don't get me wrong I love starfire pearl but I think for a model with darker wheel and who wants to look more sporty, a bright white is the best! Not regretting my ultra sonic blue but I'm happy to see that change! at least there is so many CT In starfire that people who know Lexus will see the differences while for the majority of people they won't see that's it's a different white......

Can't care about the passenger set as I'm always alone, but curious about this DVD player? Still wish they would offer f-sport in nebula grey ( mercury grey for us people ) in Canada! Can't wait to see picture! At night it will be like a ghost!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked up my 2012 CT200h about 1 month ago and seeing this made me wonder if I should have waited. I think I made the right choice to buy a 2012 model as looking at the specs it would seem that to get what I got would cost more than what I paid in the new 13 model. I noticed the F sport package includes leather F sport seats which makes me wonder if nuluxe is no longer an option for the f sport model. Kinda wish I had the option for the new white but Starfire Pearl is nice. I wonder if any of that logic stuff can be updated on the 12 models via firmware, seems like things like the navigation staying closed on start should be something modified via software.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love to see a caramel colored or ivory leather available with the fire agate reddish brown paint option in the USA ... The black leather is just so dark Also I heard that Enform is on all 2013 Lexus models and that HD FM Radio as well ... Anyone know that for sure?

·
Registered
296 Posts
This ordering guide is for Canadian market! What is the 4 ways power seat? I mean forward/backward seat and recline/ decline or just forward/backward and seat high adjustment? They should put the same as driver seat, because being tall like me I'm always surprise how high I seat in the passenger side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts